Stainless Steel Spiral Duct
- Biyang provides nicer outlook and smoother surface Stainless Steel Spiral Duct
- Thousands of project experiences, such as Shanghai Disneyland ductwork system
- Professional technicians standby to help you on your site
Biyang Stainless Steel Spiral Duct, or Stainless Steel Spiral Pipe, has been in HVAC Ducting industry for more than 10 years. With Stainless Steel 304 or 316, Biyang Stainless Steel Spiral Duct is more rust resistant and much tougher than the Galvanised Steel Ducting. It can be used in a tougher environment and still maintains the clean and green air.
Biyang Stainless Steel Spiral Duct is round with excellent smooth effect which improves the energy efficiency. With Swiss imported Spiro machine, Biyang Stainless Steel Spiral Duct has a nicer outlook and smoother surface than most suppliers as most suppliers in China is using local brand spiral ducting machines. If you want to build a high end project, Biyang will be your perfect choice for all ducting work.
Biyang Stainless Steel Spiral Duct can be applied in both low pressure and high pressure environment. This is extremely important when the site has limited space but higher volume of air is required, such as the commercial office buildings, and large shopping malls.
In addition, with the strong stainless steel surface, Biyang Stainless Steel Spiral Duct is also suitable to be used in the negative pressure application. In one word, Biyang Stainless Steel Spiral Duct is a product can ease your HVAC ductwork headache in most situations.
With steady machines and bulk production, Biyang does not only give you the excellent product but also provides you the most competitive Stainless Steel Spiral Duct price. Our most popular ducts in products are12 inch spiral duct, 10 inch spiral duct, 8 inch spiral duct and 6 inch spiral duct.
These items might be in stock which is good if you need a quicker delivery time. With tons of common raw material in stock, our lead time is actually shorter than other suppliers as well even not in stock.
What’s more, Biyang helps you to solve your onsite problems by sending over the workers and technicians to help your HVAC project. This significantly improves your project efficiency and saves your time.
Especially for exposed spiral ductwork which is more budget friendly, our team will give a nice designing about ductwork procedures. We also help you to ensure your ductwork can be easily cleaned.
Share your project and get some free advice.
- Data Sheet
|Product||Stainless Steel Spiral Duct|
|Material||304 Stainless Steel,316 Stainless Steel|
Stainless Steel Spiral Duct: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
1. How does Stainless Steel Spiral Duct Compare to Standard Ductwork?
Stainless steel spiral duct is more superior in terms of flexibility and efficiency in comparison to standard ductwork.
It has spirals around it which you will not find in standard ductwork.
Stainless steel spiral ducts leak less in comparison to standard ductwork because it does not have sharp edges.
Apart from that, it has a round shape with great smooth effects thus improving the energy efficiency.
Stainless steel spiral duct
2. What is Stainless Steel Spiral Duct?
Stainless steel spiral ductwork is a type of ductwork that assumes a round shape with spirals running all over the body.
3. What are the Benefits of Stainless Steel Spiral Duct?
Whenever you are using a stainless steel spiral duct, you will experience the following benefits:
- It has excellent smooth effects allowing free flow of air thus improving energy efficiency.
- Stainless steel spiral ducts are corrosion resistant thus increasing the durability.
- It assumes a round shape which reduces the chances of leaks.
- The noise level that the stainless steel spiral duct produces is low.
- It is easy to clean in comparison to other types of ducts.
- You can use it in both high and low pressure environments as well as negative pressure environments.
4. Are there Drawbacks of Stainless Steel Spiral Duct?
Yes, stainless steel has a few draw backs such as:
- The insulation process must be from the outside which is often quite difficult and more expensive.
- It is impossible to adapt a stainless steel to any building height restriction.
- You cannot break down or nest a stainless steel spiral duct thus increasing the load of transportation.
- It is difficult to fabricate in an effort to provide flat surfaces for branch tap ins in a branch and truck design.
5. Which Material Grade is Stainless Steel Spiral Duct made from?
You can make stainless steel spiral duct from stainless steel 304 or stainless steel 316.
It is the best material due to corrosion resistance as well as its sanitary benefits.
6. Where can you use Stainless Steel Spiral Duct?
You can use stainless steel spiral duct in different applications such as;
- Heating the room by providing hot air during the cold winter seasons
- Air conditioning in different buildings and industries
- Ventilation of the home especially in smaller rooms.
7. Are there Size Limitations for Stainless Steel Spiral Ductwork?
No, there are no size limitations for stainless steel spiral ducts.
Despite the common standard sizes, you can order a stainless steel spiral ductwork of different sizes to suit your needs.
8. Why Buy Biyang Stainless Steel Spiral Duct?
You should buy Biyang stainless steel spiral duct because:
- You will get the value for your money as the stainless steel spiral ductwork is of high quality.
- Biyang will offer you competitive pricing for their products
- It uses high grade materials that are corrosion resistant in making stainless steel spiral ducts.
- Apart from that, it uses high grade machines that make perfect stainless steel spiral ducts.
9. How do you Specify Stainless Steel Spiral Ductwork?
You can specify stainless steel spiral ducts according to the following:
- Material type and grade which can either be stainless steel 304 or 316
- Thickness of the stainless steel duct in millimeters
- Size of the stainless steel spiral duct work
10. How are Stainless Steel Spiral Duct made?
You can make stainless steel spiral ducts by going through the following steps:
First you need to prepare the materials that you need to make the stainless steel spiral duct.
In this case, you will prepare stainless steel 304 or 316 depending on the grade you need.
After that you will pass stainless steel through the mills ensuring that you make it according to your specifications.
You will make them into silt coils by cutting narrower pieces from the master silt coils.
After that, you will process the silt coils according to your specifications and then use it to make spiral ducts.
The process of making the silt coils begin with placing the silt coils on an uncoiler before sending it through a rough leveler.
The rough leveler will flatten the material before sending it through the edge trimmer for formation.
The formation process involves taking the silts through an outer and inner welding stage moving in circular motion.
The circular movement leads to the formation of the stainless steel spirals.
In conclusion, you will pass it through welding and pinching to form the duct pieces before cutting and inspecting them.
11. What are the Characteristics of Stainless Steel Spiral Duct?
The main characteristics of the stainless steel spiral duct that you should know include:
SS Spiral duct
- It has excellent forming and drawing characteristics
- It has excellent corrosion resistance abilities against numerous corrosives
- It exhibits perfect elevated temperature properties.
- The tensile strength is high and can withstand high pressure
- At cryogenic temperatures stainless steel spiral ducts exhibit excellent toughness.
12. How do you Size Stainless Steel Spiral Duct work?
You will size stainless steel spiral ductwork according to:
- Diameter of the stainless steel spiral ductwork
- Length of the stainless steel spiral ductwork
- Thickness of the stainless steel spiral ductwork.
- Gauge of the stainless steel spiral ductwork