Biyang Egg Crate Diffuser can be made out of different materials in various standards and custom sizes. Based on the material, Biyang can offer you the most popular Aluminum Egg Crate Diffuser and Plastic Egg Crate Diffuser. The aluminum ones are good to be used for the whole ceiling in the commercial buildings, so they are also named Aluminum Egg Crate Ceiling Panels. The plastic ones usually work as the lighting covers so they are also called Plastic Egg Crate Light Diffuser.
Aluminum Egg Crate Diffuser is our main product in HVAC Diffuser. It is non-combustible with fire rating standard. It enhances the ventilation efficiency and performance. Biyang Egg Crate Diffuser has 0.8mm, 1mm, and 1.2mm thickness aluminum extruded material options to meet the economic and luxury demands from different customers.
In addition, different core sizes can be made based on customer’s request. Biyang can also provide 45° deflection angled products to stop the sight through the egg crate diffuser or the Egg Crate Grille. As a result, it is very suitable to have such products used in commercial projects, such as in the meeting room, the large office, and so on.
Biyang provides different color options based on RAL color standard such as RAL9010 and RAL9016. Special outdoor coating powder is applied in our product. In this way, Biyang Egg Crate Diffuser is more lighting and heat resistant. This is extremely important if it is used for ceiling diffuser. Biyang Plastic Egg Crate Lighting Diffuser is an economical and simple way for many lighting and luminous ceiling usages. It is uniform in sizes and allows the light to go through evenly. This is a terrific choice in the working office ceiling.
For specific projects, Biyang can always custom design and make your Egg Crate Diffuser make a perfection combinations of HVAC parts for you. For details of Biyang Egg Crate Diffuser, please feel free to contact us for details.
|Product||Egg Crate Diffuser|
Egg Crate Diffuser: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
1. What is Egg Crate Diffuser?
Egg crate diffusers are improvement in the ventilation system that you can place under sprinklers and HVAC venting applications.
Egg crate diffuser
2. Egg Crate Diffuser is made from which Material?
You can make egg crate diffusers from different materials such as:
- Acrylic materials
- Plastic materials
- Aluminum materials
3. What is Egg Crate Diffuser used for?
Egg crate diffusers are used to improve ventilation and air flow by spread air evenly throughout the room.
Air passes through the egg crate diffuser from the main vent and spreads all over the room.
4. Are Egg Crate Diffuser Fire Retardant?
Yes, egg crate diffusers are fire retardant but this will depend on the material for making the egg crate diffuser.
Aluminum egg crate diffusers are the best as they are non-combustible with different fire rating standards.
5. Where can you Install Egg Crate Diffuser?
You can install egg crate diffusers on the walls and roofs of different rooms such as:
- Office apartments to improve ventilation efficiency
- Industrial buildings with harsh environmental conditions
- Commercial projects such as meeting rooms
6. How does Egg Crate Diffuser compare to Traditional Slotted Vents?
Egg crate diffusers enables the HVAC system to work better to work better because optimum flow of air with minimum resistance.
Traditional slotted vents do not have great air intake capabilities because it collects a lot of dust in the process.
Egg crate diffusers allow the HVAC systems to operate better and thus improving the life span of the entire HVAC system.
7. Are Egg Crate Diffusers Noisy?
No, egg crate diffusers are not noisy.
They have a special design that is able to handle large volumes of air without generating excessive noise.
Egg crate diffuser system
8. What are the main Features of Egg Crate Diffuser?
Whenever you are looking for a good egg crate diffuser, you need to look at the following features:
- Fire retardancy ratings
- Type material most preferably aluminum egg crate diffusers
- Dimensions of the egg crate diffusers in terms of core size and thickness
- Color options depending on the RAL color standards
- Heat and lighting resistance
- Squarelatticecore of the egg crate diffuser
9. What is the difference between Egg Crate Diffuser and HVAC Grille?
HVAC grille is a perforated cover for air ducts for heating, cooling, ventilating, or a combination of all.
Grilles have louvers which gives you the allowance to control the flow of air.
Egg crate diffusers does not give you the freedom to control the flow of air whenever necessary.
You may have egg crate diffusers made at a particular permanent angle of 45 degrees.
This assists in stopping sight through egg crate diffusers.
10. How does Egg Crate Diffuser Work?
Egg crate diffusers have special connections to air supply ducts that provide enough air.
As air moves through the egg crate diffuser, it is capable of spreading and distributing air throughout the room.
It has special designs that will reduce noise despite the amount and pressure of air that flows through.
11. Are there Recommended Sizes for Egg Crate Diffusers?
No, there are no recommended sizes for egg crate diffusers.
You can have an egg crate diffuser of any size as long as it fits your application requirements.
12. Are Egg Crate Diffuser same as Louvers?
Egg crate diffusers are not the same as louvers.
Egg crate diffusers have cores in terms small boxes that allow air to flow into the room through different control systems.
Louvers on the other hand are covers on windows or shutters with horizontal slats angled to allow air and light.
13. Why should you buy Biyang Egg Crate Diffuser?
You should buy Biyang egg crate diffusers because of the following reasons:
- Biyang uses state of the art machines in making the egg crate diffusers
- It uses high quality materials such as aluminum to make the egg crate diffusers
- Biyang allows you to make custom egg crate diffusers depending on the dimensions that you need.
- It provides diverse color options based on RAL color standards including RAL 9010 and RAL9016.
- Biyang egg crate diffusers are non-combustible with different fire rating standards.